Whip up this scrumptious Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from scratch any evening of the week! Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and luxuriate in!
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Making scrumptious frozen yogurt from scratch couldn’t be any simpler to make utilizing the Ninja™ CREAMi™ and Stonyfield Natural Yogurt! In the present day I’m sharing this superb chocolate froyo that my daughter and husband beloved! Have enjoyable taking part in round with completely different flavors, I’ve additionally examined vanilla chocolate chips froyo and an incredible blueberry model I’ll be sharing quickly.
I partnered with Stonyfield Organic and Ninja to create this more healthy frozen deal with. Since there isn’t a heavy cream on this recipe, I used their Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain Yogurt to provide it extra of a creamy consistency. Since I’m watching my sugar consumption, I used monk fruit sweetener, however you may after all use cane sugar or any sweetener you want, if you happen to desire.
Concerning the Ninja CREAMi
- The Ninja™ CREAMi™ transforms frozen stable bases into ice cream, sorbets, milkshakes, and extra on the contact of a button to make an extremely clean, creamy texture in minutes.
- The one-touch applications enable for the right mixture of pace, strain, and time to fully shave by means of your frozen pint. Select between Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Milkshake, Smoothie Bowl, Lite Ice Cream, and Combine-in.
- Simply three simple steps. Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and luxuriate in!
- Need extra recipe concepts? You could find tons of inspiration on Ninja’s website.
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Whip up scrumptious Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from scratch any evening of the week! Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and luxuriate in!
- 3/4 cup Plain Complete Milk Stonyfield Natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Monk fruit sweetener with erythritol, or sugar, or sweetener of alternative
- 2 1/2 tablespoons darkish cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon uncooked agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of alternative, I used 2%
- pinch salt
In a big bowl whisk the yogurt, monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, agave and vanilla extract till dissolved.
Whisk within the milk to mix.
Pour into an empty Creami pint. Place storage lid on pint and freeze flat (be certain it’s not on an angle) for twenty-four hours.
Take away pint from freezer and take away the lid.
Assemble bowl into machine as referred to within the handbook and choose ICE CREAM.
When processing is full, open and if it appears to be like crumbly, add it again to the machine and press the re-spin button and course of somewhat extra.
Take away ice cream from pint and serve immediately.
Prime along with your favourite ice cream toppings! I like it drizzled with somewhat chocolate syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles.
Serving: 1/2 cup, Energy: 88kcal, Carbohydrates: 20.5g, Protein: 4g, Fats: 3.5g, Saturated Fats: 2g, Ldl cholesterol: 11mg, Sodium: 54mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 8.5g
Key phrases: chocolate frozen yogurt, frozen yogurt, ninja creami
Disclosure: This put up is sponsored by Stonyfield and Ninja Kitchen. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Skinnytaste doable. All ideas are my very own