Burst Tomato Cottage Cheese Caprese Bowl is a straightforward, savory, excessive protein lunch that doesn’t require heating up!
Cottage Cheese Caprese Bowl
I got here up with this concept after shopping for the entire milk model of Good Tradition Cottage cheese, which is the very best tasting model for my part. It jogged my memory of the within of Burrata cheese so I figured why not take pleasure in this caprese fashion! That is SO good and makes a scrumptious excessive protein lunch! Should you love this concept, you may additionally love this savory cottage cheese bowl or these excessive protein cottage cheese and scrambled eggs!
I polled my viewers and requested what I ought to share and high of the record was excessive protein lunch recipes! So I began a sequence sharing my tremendous easy, excessive protein lunch recipes on Instagram and Tik Tok and this was so well-liked I made a decision to share it right here. You may see the movies of this and my different lunches!
Burst tomatoes are great with cottage cheese, it style slightly like pizza! It takes about 5 minutes to make burst tomatoes within the air fryer, however you can even do them in a sheet pan within the oven and roast till they’re tender. Or skip the cooking and eat them contemporary.
How do you make cottage cheese style good savory?
- Recent Veggies – Add some contemporary tomatoes, cucumbers or bell peppers.
- Season It– a drizzle of additional olive oil, salt and pepper are a should! Or drizzle on some balsamic glaze.
- Go nuts! Strive including some nuts resembling almonds, pistachios, for texture.
- Recent herbs: chop up some basil or mint so as to add freshness.
- Bagel It! Add some lox and all the pieces bagel seasoning.
Extra Excessive Protein Lunch Recipes You Don’t Have To Warmth Up
Burst Tomato Cottage Cheese Caprese Bowl
Burst Tomato Cottage Cheese Caprese Bowl is a straightforward, savory, excessive protein lunch!
- 1 cup Good Tradition cottage cheese, I used complete, you should use 2%
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons additional virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze
- contemporary basil, for garnish
- pinch kosher salt
- black pepper to style
Season tomatoes in a medium bowl with 1 teaspoon olive oil and pinch of salt. Air fry 400F 5 to six minutes, shaking the basket midway, till they burst.
Place cottage cheese in a bowl, high with tomatoes, drizzle extra oil, balsamic glaze, salt, pepper, and garnish with basil.
Serving: 1bowl, Energy: 245kcal, Carbohydrates: 13g, Protein: 20.5g, Fats: 12g, Saturated Fats: 3g, Ldl cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 469mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 11g
Key phrases: cottage cheese recipes, excessive protein lunch concepts, savory cottage cheese bowl