This Chili-Lime Air Fryer Salmon is seasoned with a mix of spices for max taste that cooks in underneath 10 minutes.
Chili-Lime Air Fryer Salmon
The one method I make salmon nowadays is within the air fryer. It’s the quickest and best option to get probably the most tender piece of salmon with seared edges. Plus, there’s no must preheat the oven, and it doesn’t make the entire kitchen scent like fish. This Chili-Lime Salmon is so tasty as is, or strive it topped with Avocado Mango Salsa! You might also like this Air Fryer Salmon with Maple-Soy Glaze or Basil-Parmesan Crusted Salmon recipe.
Chili-Lime Salmon Substances
- Salmon: I used contemporary wild salmon filets, however you can even use thawed frozen fish
- Spices: Tajin Traditional, salt, garlic powder, oregano, smoked paprika
- Toppings: End the salmon with contemporary lime juice and chopped cilantro
What’s in Tajin seasoning?
Tajin is a mixture of chili peppers, lime, and salt. For those who don’t have Tajin, substitute it with chili-lime seasoning from Dealer Joe’s or different manufacturers.
How you can Prepare dinner Salmon within the Air Fryer
Air frying salmon is so fast and simple!
- Spritz the salmon with oil and rub with all of the spices.
- To forestall the salmon pores and skin from sticking, spray the air fryer basket with oil (be certain it’s “propellant-free”) or line it with air fryer parchment paper with holes.
- Put the salmon within the basket with the pores and skin facet down.
- Air fry the fish for six to eight minutes, relying on the thickness at 400F levels. No want to show the fish.
What to Serve with Chili-Lime Salmon
I like to high this chili-lime salmon with a contemporary salsa like this Avocado Mango Salsa or Watermelon Salsa. You possibly can additionally serve it with Cilantro Lime Rice, Black Beans, or Skillet Mexican Zucchini.
Extra Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love:
Chili-Lime Air Fryer Salmon
This Chili-Lime Salmon is seasoned with a mix of Mexican spices for max taste and cooks within the air fryer in underneath 10 minutes.
- 4 6 ounce items wild salmon fillet, pores and skin on
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Tajin Traditional or chili-lime seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Lime wedges, for serving
- chopped contemporary cilantro
- mango-avocado salsa, Elective for topping
Spritz salmon throughout with oil and season with chili-lime seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and oregano.
Spray the basket with olive oil or use air fryer parchment with holes to stop sticking.
Place salmon within the air fryer basket with the pores and skin facet down and air fry 400F for six to eight minutes.
Serve with lime wedges and high with contemporary cilantro, and elective salsa if desired.
Serving: 1filet, Energy: 262kcal, Carbohydrates: 0.5g, Protein: 37.5g, Fats: 12.5g, Saturated Fats: 1.5g, Ldl cholesterol: 109mg, Sodium: 322.5mg, Fiber: 0.5g
Key phrases: air fryer salmon, finest salmon recipes, wholesome salmon recipes