gothamCulture Senior Affiliate James O’Flaherty was a visitor on the Veteran’s Administration (VA) C20 Webcast “The Nervousness of Perfection: Confronting Imposter Syndrome.” James is a former US Marine Captain and holds a grasp’s diploma in Behavioral and Choice Sciences from the College of Pennsylvania. He introduced his private army expertise and academic background to the dialog which included:
- What imposter syndrome is and the way it impacts us all
- Frequent themes relating to imposter syndrome amongst Veterans transitioning from lively obligation
- The varieties of Veterans who are likely to expertise imposter syndrome
- How imposter syndrome impacts behaviors and outcomes for Veterans coming off lively obligation
- How Veterans can fight the consequences of imposter syndrome when shifting into the civilian workforce
James wrote an article on the subject “Imposter at Arms” in 2020.
C20 is a twice-a-week, 20-minute, dwell VA webcast hosted by Dr. Chad Kessler, Nationwide Program Director for VHA Emergency Medication, and VA subject material specialists from the sector who be a part of him to handle at this time’s hottest matters.
View the episode replay here. (His interview begins at 10:05 minutes into the episode)
Tradition Change is a Complicated Course of
Make sense of it with actionable recommendation from specialists on the entrance strains.