SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We are seeking a social media marketing intern to assist us with specific social media needs.
The intern will be responsible for maintaining our current
Social media accounts:
· Youtube & Twitter
The position includes posting images, status updates and other updates that are relevant to our market. The intern will be required to post (or schedule posts) on a daily, weekly basis as instructed. Most of the work can be done at home, with a ~30minutes weekly meeting to recap and brainstorm for future content. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week and commit to the full term of the semester.
The spring internship application deadline is Friday, January 4, 2019
SALES AGENTS NEEDED
Amoize Magazine is looking for outside sales rep to join our team. No experience is necessary, just a hunger to succeed! We will train the right person, over the phone or in person. The advertising sales agent role is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest upcoming leading African publishing houses.
• This job involves talking to businesses in person; including cold calls, warm calls, and proposal meetings.
• Selling advertising space to new and current advertisers
• Must be willing to make 25 cold calls per day to be highly successful.
• Execute project sales plans and monitor efficiently on an ongoing basis
• Contribute to the development of the products generating new ideas across the products and the sales campaigns
Experience needed but not essential:
• Proven track record on magazine based b2b titles
• Proven track record of new business sales as well as account management
• Experience of working with both print and online media
• Have strong interpersonal skills.
• Commission of 15% + bonuses (Open to negotiation)
• Holiday terms request of 2 weeks in advance expected
• Fast –track career development within a fast –expanding, incredibly successful magazine.
CALL: 972-513-3555 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to contact us:
A Minimum of Two Years’ Experience and a background in advertising sales is a plus. Commission of 15% + bonuses (Open to negotiation)
AMOIZE – Another face of Africa, is the African lifestyle and cultural magazine. Our goal is to shatter misconceptions about African culture by focusing on the rich, dynamic lives of people who live and/or come from Africa. AMOIZE also provide its readers with a bridge to American culture, which is also frequently misunderstood in the African countries. The magazine is dedicated to journalistic integrity, thoughtful reporting and excellent design.
We are looking for writers in this area: Inspiration, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Culture, Travel. Articles can be between 250 and 1,500 words depending on what category an article falls into. You’ll be paid upon acceptance of your article.