Amoize Events is your complete one stop party and event planning service. Our goal is to help you make your event dreams a reality. We give our clients our undivided attention. We understand the value of your event photography and have experience discretely covering intimate private events. We listen to your needs and work with you to create the event of your dreams. Our team will make sure your event is documented in style and provide you with images that can be used for reportage, marketing and social media!
Book an appointment today! Or Call: 972-513-3555
We are a full service event planning company. Our services range from an intimate event for 50 (fifty) to a convention for 1,000 (one thousand) or more. We travel anywhere in the USA to assist you with your event. Our goal is to listen to you and understand your needs and desires so that together we can create the vision you have for your perfect day. The combination of personalized planning, experience and attention to detail make us a unique choice.
We can arrange everything you need for your perfect day; coordination, flowers, music, food, accommodation, transportation, décor, and all of the little details that matter. Whatever your heart desires, we can and WILL make it happen – no dream is too big!
Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll start planning your perfect event. We would also love to speak to you to answer any questions you may have about events. Amoize Magazine Events is just a phone call away! or 972.513.3555.
Additional Services include
- Assistance with Planning of Bridal Shower
- Planning and Coordination of an Engagement Party
- Planning and Coordination of the Rehearsal Dinner
- Planning and Coordination of Next Day Breakfast or Brunch
- Assistance with Booking Accommodations for Out of Town Guests
- Distribution of Welcome Gift Baskets/Bags for Out of Town Guests
- Purchasing Gifts for the Wedding Party
- Guidance with RSVP Follow-Up Calls
- Additional Wedding Planning Coordinators for the Day of your Event
- Photography Services
- Video Services
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
All package options (except for traditional planning) require a 40% deposit to begin consulting services and/or book wedding day services. Payments can then be made every month and any remaining balance is due two weeks before the event. All by-the-hour consulting fees are due in full at the time of consultation.
The “Gold Unique” offers a couple peace of mind. This package allows you to enjoy your special day because our professional Event consultants provide options, assist in locating vendors, coordinate and direct your event and collaborate in making your dreams a reality.
All aspects of your event will be handled with the utmost care so that your special day is enjoyable. Your purchase of the Gold Unique Package entitles you to the following services for your convenience. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy your day, and leave the work and worries to Amoize Magazine Events!
For our Wedding Clients:
• Initial consultation with bride and groom to determine dreams and expectations
• Planning sessions per month
• Provide etiquette guidance when requested
• Pre-screen all wedding vendors
• Vendor referrals
• Confirm wedding day vendors
• Distribute your final payment to vendors at the end of their contract
• Follow-up with vendors on any changes of wedding plans and details
• Create and maintain monthly task list
• Prepare a timeline of events for the ceremony and reception
• Discuss Budget Needs
• Help set up the Budget
• Arrange accommodations for out-of-town guests including hotel blocks and flight assistance
• Review and coordinate rehearsal and ceremony with officiates, wedding party, and vendors
Wedding Day Activities
• Two Representatives to assist with all wedding day activities
• Assist bride, groom, and bridal party
• Coordinate with wedding day vendors
• Organize and set up any photos, meal place cards, bridal portrait, goblets, cake cutting
items, guest book, and pen at ceremony and/or reception.
• Distribute (and pin) wedding flowers
• Bustle wedding gown
• Attend rehearsal
• Oversee venue decor to ensure that setting is laid out in keeping with couple’s wishes
• Follow through during ceremony and reception to ensure that timeline is followed according to plan
• Coordinate all reception activities
• Provide wedding day emergency kit
• Troubleshoot when needed