Rules of Usage:
1. USE OF THE SERVICE BY YOU:
A. Unless otherwise specified, the Service is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not authorize others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all use of the Service by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Service.
B. The Service contains material that is protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material, including code and software, from the Service. You may download material from the Service and may use the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
C. The Service is not intended for users under the age of 13, and Service Provider does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using our forums and chat areas; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
D. You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to place on the Service any material that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, racist, or hateful. Further, you may not place on the Service any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, or commercial offers, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
E. You are responsible for ensuring that any material you provide to the Service or post on a bulletin board or forum or elsewhere, including but not limited to text, photographs and sound, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
F. The content, organization, graphics, text, images, video, design, compilation, advertising and all other material on the Service, including without limitation, the “look and feel” of this website, are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the property of Service Provider or its licensors. The copying, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, use or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the website, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited.
G. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Service.
H. You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with the Service.
I. Other than connecting to Service Provider’s servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
J. You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Service. Your linking to any service or site is at your sole risk.
2. COMMENTS BY OTHERS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY SERVICE PROVIDER: Service Provider does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums, blogs or otherwise contained in the Service. Nor does Service Provider or its third party service providers make any warranties with respect to any of the merchandise featured, mentioned, or sold on or through the Service. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements or those who actually sell any merchandise, and do not necessarily represent the views of Service Provider or its third party service providers.
4. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS: Service Provider respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Service Provider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Service Provider by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
A. A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
B. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
C. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to locate the material;
D. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
E. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
F. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright Agent: AMOIZE Magazine Attorney Information below
Note: Only copyright complaints should be sent to agent. No other communications will be accepted or responded to. For communications on other matters, please e-mail email@example.com
5. MATERIALS POSTED BY OTHERS: You agree that Service Provider and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
6. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Service, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts through your use of the Service.
7. TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICE: Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Service or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.
8. JURISDICTION: Service Provider makes no representation that materials on the Service are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of TEXAS applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on, relating to, or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in TEXAS. In addition, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.